#1 - Exterior, from the SW corner of Olive and Trinity Place. This was found in a scrapbook with other items dated 1929. It appears to have been an illustration in a bulletin. There is no apparent signature.
#4 Title page in a Women's Auxiliary publication. Date and artist unknown, however the rector being James Sterling would place it between 1951 and 1961.