Holy Trinity Episcopal Church is a friendly community which celebrates Jesus' love through vibrant worship and proclaims that love through many opportunities for lay ministry. Numerous individuals work to make Holy Trinity a wonderful and welcoming place for worship and fellowship. We worship with a largely traditional worship style that is enhanced by some more contemporary elements, and our music also reflects this worship style. Our congregation is a multigenerational congregation. At Holy Trinity you will find new families worshipping, studying, socializing and serving God through the ministries of the Church.
Holy Trinity is called to be a witness of God's love to the peoples of our community through our mission of "Open Doors, Open Minds and Open Hearts." We provide a loving and welcoming Christian community for existing members as well as newcomers and visitors. Our outreach programs proclaim Jesus' love for the world through service in our local community and the world. We endeavor to encourage and educate each other within a loving Christian community. Holy Trinity aims to provide support and healing to members in need, both through ministries of service and ministries of fellowship. Our Christian education programs strive to inform, challenge, and uplift our children and youth as they pursue a deeper understanding of God. In all we do, we attempt, as a body and as individuals, to make good use of the talents and resources God has entrusted to us.
The roots of Holy Trinity were planted in 1896 by a Women's Guild, just two years after the railroad was completed to West Palm Beach. The first regular Sunday services were conducted in 1897 in the church that is now a historic landmark in downtown West Palm Beach.
The present location overlooking the Intracoastal Waterway was acquired in 1917, and construction of the new edifice began. The ceiling and magnificent stained glass windows are probably the church's most impressive features. Aside from providing beauty and light, the windows tell the story of our history as Christians. On February 24, 1924, the first service was held in the new Church.